Yandex: the 6 best features of Yandex.Mail
Yandex. Mail is a web-based email client that has been around for over 10 years and today has more than 100 million users worldwide! With Yandex. Mail and hotmail anmelden allows you to send e-mail anywhere in the world using your preferred browser without the need for software installation. You can also use Yandex Mail on iOS devices that support push notifications. That means you’ll always know when someone reads your message or sends you an email.
The 6 best features of Yandex.Mail
- Notifications: when you open the app, you will see a list of new messages. They know when someone reads your message or sends you an email – there are no symbols to indicate this. Just go to “All” and select the conversation you want to see if any activity has been detected. If so, only “read” or “sent” is displayed. There are also push notifications for new messages. When you open the app, you’ll see a list of new messages. When your message is active (that is, when someone is reading your message), that particular conversation will be shown in bold with an icon next to it indicating whether it has been read or sent.
- Desktop and Mobile Device Support: You can use Yandex Mail on a variety of devices, including desktops with browsers that support HTML (Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome), as well as iOS devices. It also supports the IMAP and POP email protocols, and Yandex is fully committed to a consistent experience across all of these platforms: your settings are synced across all of your devices and you can also schedule a message to be sent later from any device is sent.
- Group calls: Would you like to have a conversation with more than one recipient? You can do that! Just add more recipients in the “To” field and send your message. All attendees can see who else was in that message – so they know if their name was added accidentally or on purpose! If you want to keep a conversation private, you can too! Simply add the recipients to your “Buddies” list and they will be able to see all messages in that group.
- Undo: If you’ve just sent a message and discover it was sent to the wrong recipient, or if you need to edit the content before sending it, don’t worry! You have up to 30 seconds to undo your last action. Simply tap on “Undo” in the menu bar at the top of the screen and choose whether you want to undo your last action or edit the message.
- Search: There are many ways to search your email. You can use the “Search” bar at the top of your screen, or you can go to a specific folder and start typing what you’re looking for – it pops up as soon as you type three letters! If that doesn’t work, just tap on “All Email” and scroll through all of your conversations.
- Advanced privacy settings: Yandex. Mail has a number of advanced privacy settings that let you choose who can contact you, what they can see in your inbox, and whether they can send email from their address book to other recipients if they reply to one of your messages.
Yandex Mail is an email platform with a number of great features. It’s fast, has loads of storage space, and loads all of your emails at once. Yandex Mail also offers a spam protection system that automatically filters out more than 99% of unwanted messages (emails marked as junk).